I have a full roster of roles in my life as a mother: Keeper of cleanliness, provider of nourishment, principal cheerer-upper, fixer of boo-boos, birthday party planner, and organizer-in-chief. Some of these things I like to do, cooking principally, and others I do because they need to get done. Cleaning – I’m talking to you. Read More
If you’re a woman in tech, you’re likely interested in Socially Responsible Investing. You’re affluent, highly educated, and female. The exact demographics most interested in SRI. Which is to say, my clients.Read More
- What happens to my stock options after my company goes IPO?
- Do you want to be more politically involved? Being intentional about your finances can help.
- Want to Buy a Home? Don’t Forget Boring Ol’ Maintenance Costs. Welcome to My Journey as a Homeowner.
- Ideas for Improving Your Career if You Ran the Business of “You” Instead of Being an Employee (Video)
- My company doesn’t match my 401(k) contributions (or it’s a very small match). Should I still use my 401(k)?