Roboadvisors are so 2015. Roboadvisors for women are what all the cool kids are talking about in 2016. Roboadvisors are, at the core, software. So, can this software be designed to serve women better?Read More
Shortly after I launched my firm, a woman I’d worked with in my past life reached out to me. She wanted to talk about how I might help her with some company stock (okay, a lot of company stock). And out of the gate, she asked, “So what’s your financial planning philosophy?”Read More
- You Have RSUs in Your Private Company. How Do They Work? How Should You Use Them?
- You’re Optimistic about Yourself. But Not about the World Around You. What Should You Do? (Video)
- Did You Just Come in to a Whole Lot of Money, and, uh, What Next?
- Do You Want to Radically Change Your Life, and You’re a Bit Scared to Do It?
- Should You Ask for RSUs or Stock Options?