‘Tis the day after Christmas, and although I’m writing this before Christmas, I’ve been through enough Christmases to know how it feels to look around the chaotic living room and wonder “did I really need to buy All This Stuff?” (times 10 if you have children)
Are you early-to-mid-career with bigger career aspirations? Is it cold and dark (and maybe even rainy) where you live, too, and you’re looking for indoors entertainment? Well then, pull up the easy chair, heat up a mug of hot cocoa, and read these two recent books:Read More
- My company doesn’t match my 401(k) contributions (or it’s a very small match). Should I still use my 401(k)?
- Before You Invest Your Money, Make Sure You Understand What You’re Investing In
- Changing your financial behavior is hard. Leverage your community!
- A Tesla won’t scotch your financial prospects. Your recurring expenses will.
- Life and Financial Lessons from Two Years of Flow