It’s good to have Restricted Stock Units, even if you don’t know exactly how they work. But that lack of understanding can be intimidating and paralyzing, and we end up just floating along, letting the RSUs “happen” to us, instead of making sure we’re getting the most out of them. It’s a metaphor for life, really.Read More
- What happens to my stock options after my company goes IPO?
- Do you want to be more politically involved? Being intentional about your finances can help.
- Want to Buy a Home? Don’t Forget Boring Ol’ Maintenance Costs. Welcome to My Journey as a Homeowner.
- Ideas for Improving Your Career if You Ran the Business of “You” Instead of Being an Employee (Video)
- My company doesn’t match my 401(k) contributions (or it’s a very small match). Should I still use my 401(k)?