Sarah Lacy’s A Uterus is a Feature, Not a Bug is an engrossing commentary on the professional challenges of being a woman, especially a mother, and especially in the tech industry.
She really got my attention with this one line:
Women getting run out of tech matters, because it’s where so much of the wealth creation and opportunity in the economy is right now.
Hopefully you’ve figured out the basics of your 401(k). Maybe you’ve even figured out whether or not you should contribute to your Roth 401(k). But are you ready for The Next Level in 401(k)?
Should you contribute after-tax money to your 401(k)?Read More
- What happens to my stock options after my company goes IPO?
- Do you want to be more politically involved? Being intentional about your finances can help.
- Want to Buy a Home? Don’t Forget Boring Ol’ Maintenance Costs. Welcome to My Journey as a Homeowner.
- Ideas for Improving Your Career if You Ran the Business of “You” Instead of Being an Employee (Video)
- My company doesn’t match my 401(k) contributions (or it’s a very small match). Should I still use my 401(k)?