I’m doing my taxes now, and I am just so DONE. I don’t know if I’m doing them right or leaving money on the table. It just makes me realize that I don’t understand my finances as well as I want to.Read More
I frequently talk about how important it is for you to build up a professional network. Cultivate an Old Girls’ Club. Spend time and money to improve your career skills and connections. In fact, it’s kind of my “thing.”Read More
I have bought exactly one home in my life, and it wasn’t until I was 39 years old (which was not so long ago, thank you!). And while the housing market here in Bellingham, WA is tight by its own standards, it doesn’t hold a candle to the likes of the Seattle or Bay Area.Read More
- I have a mountain of cash. I know I should probably be doing something better with it. But what?
- Pay Attention to Your Spending on Amazon
- You Just Received an Inheritance or Other Windfall. NOW What Should You Do?
- I’m 30 (or 25, or 45). How Much Money Should I Have?
- Choose Reasonable Investments by Following 3 Simple Rules