Do you remember your parents or grandparents using cash and checks to pay for stuff? You use apps and credit cards. Without a physical relationship with money, we’re much more likely to blindly make the wrong decisions with our money. Read More
I want to paint walls something other than Sherwin Williams Pure White SW 7005. I want to plant a garden and not have to leave it after just a few years. I want a better kitchen! I want to buy a home!
A lot of my clients fret over a large one-time expense–a once-in-a-lifetime vacation, a huge home remodel, a fancy electric car–and waste much less angst on their monthly expenses. Turns out, they’ve got it backwards.
- Don’t Get Trapped by the “Benevolent Dictatorship” of Tech Employers
- I own a ton of company stock. I’m supposed to be doing something with it, right? Right?
- What a yoga practice can teach you about building strong personal finances (Video)
- How Can We Make Part-Time Tech Roles Work For Both Employee and Employer?
- You have limited time and energy to work on finances. Don’t waste it. (Video)