It’s good to have Restricted Stock Units, even if you don’t know exactly how they work. But that lack of understanding can be intimidating and paralyzing, and we end up just floating along, letting the RSUs “happen” to us, instead of making sure we’re getting the most out of them. It’s a metaphor for life, really.Read More
If you’re anything like my husband (smart, tech savvy, but jaded about the financial industry and utterly uninterested in the nuts and bolts of personal finance), Employee Stock Purchase Plans (ESPPs) might strike you as unnecessarily complicated and surely they must be trying to trick you, right?
I work with women in tech. Yes, I might talk with one woman about how to invest her 401(k) or another about what to do with her stock options. But I find the one topic that comes up with just about every woman I talk to: Read More
- Should I Use My Company Stock to Buy A Home?
- Protect Your Identity and Data. Financial Security Ain’t All About Your Savings Rate!
- How to Spend Money During the Holidays, with Joy and Without Fear and Guilt
- Should I Pay Down My Mortgage Faster, or Invest More?
- Yes, Even If You’re Good at Saving, You Should Still Track Your Spending (Video)