If you’re anything like my husband (smart, tech savvy, but jaded about the financial industry and utterly uninterested in the nuts and bolts of personal finance), Employee Stock Purchase Plans (ESPPs) might strike you as unnecessarily complicated and surely they must be trying to trick you, right?
I work with women in tech. Yes, I might talk with one woman about how to invest her 401(k) or another about what to do with her stock options. But I find the one topic that comes up with just about every woman I talk to: Read More
- You Have RSUs in Your Private Company. How Do They Work? How Should You Use Them?
- You’re Optimistic about Yourself. But Not about the World Around You. What Should You Do? (Video)
- Did You Just Come in to a Whole Lot of Money, and, uh, What Next?
- Do You Want to Radically Change Your Life, and You’re a Bit Scared to Do It?
- Should You Ask for RSUs or Stock Options?