Most of us are pretty bad at getting healthy, both physically and financially. In both cases, there are HUGE, MONEY-PRINTING INDUSTRIES that, purportedly, help us achieve physical health and financial health. Me wonders if there’s a connection…Read More
I frequently talk about how important it is for you to build up a professional network. Cultivate an Old Girls’ Club. Spend time and money to improve your career skills and connections. In fact, it’s kind of my “thing.”Read More
- Should I Use My Company Stock to Buy A Home?
- Protect Your Identity and Data. Financial Security Ain’t All About Your Savings Rate!
- How to Spend Money During the Holidays, with Joy and Without Fear and Guilt
- Should I Pay Down My Mortgage Faster, or Invest More?
- Yes, Even If You’re Good at Saving, You Should Still Track Your Spending (Video)