It’s good to have Restricted Stock Units, even if you don’t know exactly how they work. But that lack of understanding can be intimidating and paralyzing, and we end up just floating along, letting the RSUs “happen” to us, instead of making sure we’re getting the most out of them. It’s a metaphor for life, really.Read More
If you’re a woman in tech, you’re likely interested in Socially Responsible Investing. You’re affluent, highly educated, and female. The exact demographics most interested in SRI. Which is to say, my clients.Read More
If you’re anything like my husband (smart, tech savvy, but jaded about the financial industry and utterly uninterested in the nuts and bolts of personal finance), Employee Stock Purchase Plans (ESPPs) might strike you as unnecessarily complicated and surely they must be trying to trick you, right?
- Charitable Giving for Tech Employees…Take Advantage of Your Unique Opportunities. on
- Looking for a Financial Planner: The Great Unknown on
- What drives people to reach out to me? and other lessons for you and me alike from my first few months in business. on
- My company hit it big! What do I do with all this stock? on
- What Does Career Success Look Like in Actual Dollars? on