If you’re a woman in tech, you’re likely interested in Socially Responsible Investing. You’re affluent, highly educated, and female. The exact demographics most interested in SRI. Which is to say, my clients.Read More
If you’re anything like my husband (smart, tech savvy, but jaded about the financial industry and utterly uninterested in the nuts and bolts of personal finance), Employee Stock Purchase Plans (ESPPs) might strike you as unnecessarily complicated and surely they must be trying to trick you, right?
I recently read the book Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less, by Greg McKeown. To vastly simplify it: time is a finite resource, spend it well. As I read it, I was struck by how this book’s philosophy and recommendations translate darn near exactly into effective financial planning. Read More
- Charitable Giving for Tech Employees…Take Advantage of Your Unique Opportunities. on
- Looking for a Financial Planner: The Great Unknown on
- What drives people to reach out to me? and other lessons for you and me alike from my first few months in business. on
- My company hit it big! What do I do with all this stock? on
- What Does Career Success Look Like in Actual Dollars? on