Are you early-to-mid-career with bigger career aspirations? Is it cold and dark (and maybe even rainy) where you live, too, and you’re looking for indoors entertainment? Well then, pull up the easy chair, heat up a mug of hot cocoa, and read these two recent books:Read More
I almost never write about plain old investing. For one, pretty much everyone else already does. Then there’s the fact that it’s rather boring. Add on to that it’s oftentimes nowhere near the most important part of your financial life and BAM! no blog posts.Read More
Roboadvisors are so 2015. Roboadvisors for women are what all the cool kids are talking about in 2016. Roboadvisors are, at the core, software. So, can this software be designed to serve women better?Read More
Shortly after I launched my firm, a woman I’d worked with in my past life reached out to me. She wanted to talk about how I might help her with some company stock (okay, a lot of company stock). And out of the gate, she asked, “So what’s your financial planning philosophy?”Read More
- My company doesn’t match my 401(k) contributions (or it’s a very small match). Should I still use my 401(k)?
- Before You Invest Your Money, Make Sure You Understand What You’re Investing In
- Changing your financial behavior is hard. Leverage your community!
- A Tesla won’t scotch your financial prospects. Your recurring expenses will.
- Life and Financial Lessons from Two Years of Flow