Are you already saving at least 15% for retirement, and you’ve already built your emergency fund up to cover 6 months of basic expenses, and you still have extra money to save? This is a great opportunity for a taxable investment account, also called a brokerage account.
Congratulations! You’ve got a job offer! And not only did you get an offer, but the wooing company promises to give you a big fat check on Day 1 to show you how much they care. Yes, the famed Signing Bonus.Read More
If you find yourself pregnant, congratulations! Now let’s talk finances. (See that suave transition, there?) Following are The Basics of what you need to think about if you’re about to have a kid.
- Should I Use My Company Stock to Buy A Home?
- Protect Your Identity and Data. Financial Security Ain’t All About Your Savings Rate!
- How to Spend Money During the Holidays, with Joy and Without Fear and Guilt
- Should I Pay Down My Mortgage Faster, or Invest More?
- Yes, Even If You’re Good at Saving, You Should Still Track Your Spending (Video)