A lot of my clients fret over a large one-time expense–a once-in-a-lifetime vacation, a huge home remodel, a fancy electric car–and waste much less angst on their monthly expenses. Turns out, they’ve got it backwards.
- Changing your financial behavior is hard. Leverage your community!
- A Tesla won’t scotch your financial prospects. Your recurring expenses will.
- Life and Financial Lessons from Two Years of Flow
- Don’t Be Lucky with Your Money. Be Smart. (Ideally, Both.) (Video)
- Netflix, Doritos, and How You Can’t Willpower Your Way Through Your Finances.