Do you ever feel that your cash flow should be easier to get a hold of? You should be able to automate it? Not have to think about it so much? Not have to move money around with your delicate hands so often?
You cannot cruise the internet without tripping over articles about the partial government shutdown and the increasingly horrible effects it’s having on many government workers and their finances and their psyches.
Do you remember your parents or grandparents using cash and checks to pay for stuff? You use apps and credit cards. Without a physical relationship with money, we’re much more likely to blindly make the wrong decisions with our money. Read More
I want to paint walls something other than Sherwin Williams Pure White SW 7005. I want to plant a garden and not have to leave it after just a few years. I want a better kitchen! I want to buy a home!
A lot of my clients fret over a large one-time expense–a once-in-a-lifetime vacation, a huge home remodel, a fancy electric car–and waste much less angst on their monthly expenses. Turns out, they’ve got it backwards.
- Are You Waiting for the Uber Lockup to Expire? The Logistical Details You Need to Implement Your Strategy.
- Are You Waiting for the Uber Lockup to Expire? Here’s How You Can Prepare.
- Okay, I’ve tracked my spending. But how do I make sense of the data?
- Do Your RSUs Make Your Annual Income Super High? Treat Yourself, Sure, and Also…
- Should I Use the Brokerage Window in My 401(k)? What IS the Brokerage Window in My 401(k)?