If you find yourself pregnant, congratulations! Now let’s talk finances. (See that suave transition, there?) Following are The Basics of what you need to think about if you’re about to have a kid.
Most of what we hear about the cost of college is How High it is and How Early and How Much you’d better save if you want to send your kids. It’s as if the collective consciousness has forgotten that an equation always has two sides.
- Tricks (Witting or Not) that Investment Advisors Play
- You have lots of private-company stock. Should you sell it on a private secondary market?
- Confessions of a Comprehensive Financial Planner
- Just pick an easy way to give to charity and go. Think about taxes later.
- Maybe you’re better off giving your money to causes you care about, and not focusing on tax-deductibility.