If you’re anything like my husband (smart, tech savvy, but jaded about the financial industry and utterly uninterested in the nuts and bolts of personal finance), Employee Stock Purchase Plans (ESPPs) might strike you as unnecessarily complicated and surely they must be trying to trick you, right?
I work with women in tech. Yes, I might talk with one woman about how to invest her 401(k) or another about what to do with her stock options. But I find the one topic that comes up with just about every woman I talk to: Read More
- Your paystub can be very informative. And also wrong. When’s the last time you double-checked yours?
- Do you love your yoga practice? You can apply it to your finances.
- Emergency funds. Yes, they’re boring. But do you actually have one that’s big enough?
- What? You mean my 401(k) can go DOWN? Well, I never…
- You really really want to do [fill in Your Thing here]. Are you simply waiting for permission? (Video)