If you’re anything like my husband (smart, tech savvy, but jaded about the financial industry and utterly uninterested in the nuts and bolts of personal finance), Employee Stock Purchase Plans (ESPPs) might strike you as unnecessarily complicated and surely they must be trying to trick you, right?
I work with women in tech. Yes, I might talk with one woman about how to invest her 401(k) or another about what to do with her stock options. But I find the one topic that comes up with just about every woman I talk to: Read More
- What Is a Backdoor Roth IRA (Contribution)? Should I Do it? How Do I Do It?
- I Just Received My Open Enrollment Benefits Booklet. Am I Actually Supposed to Read This Thing?
- Meg’s Musings: Your Spending Doesn’t Affect Just You.
- Should I withhold 22% or 37% on my RSUs when my company goes public?
- Maybe want to have kids some day? Start thinking about your fertility now. No, it’s not too early.