If you’re anything like my husband (smart, tech savvy, but jaded about the financial industry and utterly uninterested in the nuts and bolts of personal finance), Employee Stock Purchase Plans (ESPPs) might strike you as unnecessarily complicated and surely they must be trying to trick you, right?
I work with women in tech. Yes, I might talk with one woman about how to invest her 401(k) or another about what to do with her stock options. But I find the one topic that comes up with just about every woman I talk to: Read More
- Uber’s Going IPO! What Do I Do?! Will I Be Rich? Ahhhh!
- Your HSA Is Better than Your 401(k) for Retirement Savings. Don’t Waste it on Actual Health Care Costs.
- Don’t Get Trapped by the “Benevolent Dictatorship” of Tech Employers
- I own a ton of company stock. I’m supposed to be doing something with it, right? Right?
- What a yoga practice can teach you about building strong personal finances (Video)