Dude. I’m sorry. No bones about it, being laid off sucks and feels rotten. And possibly you feel compelled to do something, anything to improve the situation. But what should you do in the 24 hours immediately after being laid off or fired?Read More
If you find yourself pregnant, congratulations! Now let’s talk finances. (See that suave transition, there?) Following are The Basics of what you need to think about if you’re about to have a kid.
- I have a mountain of cash. I know I should probably be doing something better with it. But what?
- Pay Attention to Your Spending on Amazon
- You Just Received an Inheritance or Other Windfall. NOW What Should You Do?
- I’m 30 (or 25, or 45). How Much Money Should I Have?
- Choose Reasonable Investments by Following 3 Simple Rules