‘Tis the day after Christmas, and although I’m writing this before Christmas, I’ve been through enough Christmases to know how it feels to look around the chaotic living room and wonder “did I really need to buy All This Stuff?” (times 10 if you have children)
Roboadvisors are so 2015. Roboadvisors for women are what all the cool kids are talking about in 2016. Roboadvisors are, at the core, software. So, can this software be designed to serve women better?Read More
Shortly after I launched my firm, a woman I’d worked with in my past life reached out to me. She wanted to talk about how I might help her with some company stock (okay, a lot of company stock). And out of the gate, she asked, “So what’s your financial planning philosophy?”Read More
- Maybe you’re better off giving your money to causes you care about, and not focusing on tax-deductibility.
- Meg’s Musings (Inaugural!)
- Should You Exercise Your Options (in a private company)…to Give Your Career More Flexibility?
- Buying a Home. If It Isn’t a “Hell Yes,” Maybe It’s a No?
- It’s the 90th anniversary of the Crash of 1929. Are you ready for the next market crash?