Roboadvisors are so 2015. Roboadvisors for women are what all the cool kids are talking about in 2016. Roboadvisors are, at the core, software. So, can this software be designed to serve women better?Read More
Shortly after I launched my firm, a woman I’d worked with in my past life reached out to me. She wanted to talk about how I might help her with some company stock (okay, a lot of company stock). And out of the gate, she asked, “So what’s your financial planning philosophy?”Read More
I have been surprised by some recent conversations with potential clients. And while they were certainly instructive for me, I thought they’d also be instructive for You Out There, you who might be wondering if you need or deserve a financial planner.Read More
I recently read the book Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less, by Greg McKeown. To vastly simplify it: time is a finite resource, spend it well. As I read it, I was struck by how this book’s philosophy and recommendations translate darn near exactly into effective financial planning. Read More
- How Do I Combine Finances with My Partner?
- Why is it so hard to get a handle on my cash flow? Surely this should be easier!
- Your paystub can be very informative. And also wrong. When’s the last time you double-checked yours?
- Do you love your yoga practice? You can apply it to your finances.
- Emergency funds. Yes, they’re boring. But do you actually have one that’s big enough?