A friend and fellow financial-planning-firm owner forwarded an email to me recently. It was a promotion from Google Ads, promising $300 in free ads if he first spent $300 of his own money. He wanted to know if I thought he should do it.
I think it is not controversial to say that the lives of 20-, 30-, and 40-somethings change all the time. A new job. Moving. Getting married. Having kids. Another new job. Moving in together. Breaking up. Going back to school. Getting married. Another new job.
And sometimes you might want to Change Everything At The Same Time.Read More
Do you have a goodly amount of money, but it’s all sitting in cash? Maybe you’ve gone so far as to put it into a high-yield online account, but still, it’s making at most 1.5% interest each year?
- Buying a Home. If It Isn’t a “Hell Yes,” Maybe It’s a No?
- It’s the 90th anniversary of the Crash of 1929. Are you ready for the next market crash?
- It’s 20 (40) years until I retire! How do I save and invest for the between-now-and-then? (Video)
- Report from the Women-in-Tech Front (a.k.a. GHC19)
- Are You Waiting for the Uber Lockup to Expire? The Logistical Details You Need to Implement Your Strategy.