I frequently talk about how important it is for you to build up a professional network. Cultivate an Old Girls’ Club. Spend time and money to improve your career skills and connections. In fact, it’s kind of my “thing.”Read More
‘Tis the day after Christmas, and although I’m writing this before Christmas, I’ve been through enough Christmases to know how it feels to look around the chaotic living room and wonder “did I really need to buy All This Stuff?” (times 10 if you have children)
If you’re a woman in tech, you’re likely interested in Socially Responsible Investing. You’re affluent, highly educated, and female. The exact demographics most interested in SRI. Which is to say, my clients.Read More
- Are You Suddenly Aware of Just How UNPrepared You Are for a Crisis?
- What Should I Do with My Vesting RSUs, Now that the Stock Market Is Tanking?
- Meg’s Musings: Coronavirus Edition
- Yes, vetting a financial planner is still entirely on you. Sorry. Here are some questions that can help.
- Stock market. Coronavirus. Do you feel a wee bit anxious? Find comfort in numbers (and double entendres!).