I frequently talk about how important it is for you to build up a professional network. Cultivate an Old Girls’ Club. Spend time and money to improve your career skills and connections. In fact, it’s kind of my “thing.”Read More
I have bought exactly one home in my life, and it wasn’t until I was 39 years old (which was not so long ago, thank you!). And while the housing market here in Bellingham, WA is tight by its own standards, it doesn’t hold a candle to the likes of the Seattle or Bay Area.Read More
- Should I Use My Company Stock to Buy A Home?
- Protect Your Identity and Data. Financial Security Ain’t All About Your Savings Rate!
- How to Spend Money During the Holidays, with Joy and Without Fear and Guilt
- Should I Pay Down My Mortgage Faster, or Invest More?
- Yes, Even If You’re Good at Saving, You Should Still Track Your Spending (Video)