I want to paint walls something other than Sherwin Williams Pure White SW 7005. I want to plant a garden and not have to leave it after just a few years. I want a better kitchen! I want to buy a home!
I frequently talk about how important it is for you to build up a professional network. Cultivate an Old Girls’ Club. Spend time and money to improve your career skills and connections. In fact, it’s kind of my “thing.”Read More
I have bought exactly one home in my life, and it wasn’t until I was 39 years old (which was not so long ago, thank you!). And while the housing market here in Bellingham, WA is tight by its own standards, it doesn’t hold a candle to the likes of the Seattle or Bay Area.Read More
- You Have RSUs in Your Private Company. How Do They Work? How Should You Use Them?
- You’re Optimistic about Yourself. But Not about the World Around You. What Should You Do? (Video)
- Did You Just Come in to a Whole Lot of Money, and, uh, What Next?
- Do You Want to Radically Change Your Life, and You’re a Bit Scared to Do It?
- Should You Ask for RSUs or Stock Options?