I almost never write about plain old investing. For one, pretty much everyone else already does. Then there’s the fact that it’s rather boring. Add on to that it’s oftentimes nowhere near the most important part of your financial life and BAM! no blog posts.Read More
Roboadvisors are so 2015. Roboadvisors for women are what all the cool kids are talking about in 2016. Roboadvisors are, at the core, software. So, can this software be designed to serve women better?Read More
If you’re a woman in tech, you’re likely interested in Socially Responsible Investing. You’re affluent, highly educated, and female. The exact demographics most interested in SRI. Which is to say, my clients.Read More
If you’re anything like my husband (smart, tech savvy, but jaded about the financial industry and utterly uninterested in the nuts and bolts of personal finance), Employee Stock Purchase Plans (ESPPs) might strike you as unnecessarily complicated and surely they must be trying to trick you, right?
- Are You Suddenly Aware of Just How UNPrepared You Are for a Crisis?
- What Should I Do with My Vesting RSUs, Now that the Stock Market Is Tanking?
- Meg’s Musings: Coronavirus Edition
- Yes, vetting a financial planner is still entirely on you. Sorry. Here are some questions that can help.
- Stock market. Coronavirus. Do you feel a wee bit anxious? Find comfort in numbers (and double entendres!).