Roboadvisors are so 2015. Roboadvisors for women are what all the cool kids are talking about in 2016. Roboadvisors are, at the core, software. So, can this software be designed to serve women better?Read More
If you’re a woman in tech, you’re likely interested in Socially Responsible Investing. You’re affluent, highly educated, and female. The exact demographics most interested in SRI. Which is to say, my clients.Read More
If you’re anything like my husband (smart, tech savvy, but jaded about the financial industry and utterly uninterested in the nuts and bolts of personal finance), Employee Stock Purchase Plans (ESPPs) might strike you as unnecessarily complicated and surely they must be trying to trick you, right?
I recently read the book Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less, by Greg McKeown. To vastly simplify it: time is a finite resource, spend it well. As I read it, I was struck by how this book’s philosophy and recommendations translate darn near exactly into effective financial planning. Read More
- Maybe want to have kids some day? Start thinking about your fertility now. No, it’s not too early.
- Your Company Is Going Public. The Power of a Good Question. Or 5.
- Have NSOs in a public company? How “leverage” helps you decide when to exercise them.
- This time with feeling: Keep your investing simple to get better returns.
- Is your take-home pay too tiny to live on? That’s okay! We can make it work.