A woman in the audience at Grace Hopper a few weeks ago asked me and my fellow panelists what we thought about FIRE (Financial Independence, Retire Early). A sea of murmurs and nodding heads showed this was a really popular question.
Hopefully you’ve figured out the basics of your 401(k). Maybe you’ve even figured out whether or not you should contribute to your Roth 401(k). But are you ready for The Next Level in 401(k)?
Should you contribute after-tax money to your 401(k)?Read More
Most of us are pretty bad at getting healthy, both physically and financially. In both cases, there are HUGE, MONEY-PRINTING INDUSTRIES that, purportedly, help us achieve physical health and financial health. Me wonders if there’s a connection…Read More
- You have limited time and energy to work on finances. Don’t waste it. (Video)
- What should women in tech take away from the FIRE movement?
- My Takeaways from #GHC18. And Yes They’re All About Money.
- When You Make a Financial Choice, What’s Motivating It? Something Truly You or External Factors?
- You Have RSUs in Your Private Company. How Do They Work? How Should You Use Them?