Like you, I’ve been going through Open Enrollment lately. Only I’ve been going through a whole bunch of open enrollments, for all of my clients. (It’s actually pretty cool, being able to compare—and, perforce, contrast—what a variety of tech companies offer to their employees.)
A woman in the audience at Grace Hopper a few weeks ago asked me and my fellow panelists what we thought about FIRE (Financial Independence, Retire Early). A sea of murmurs and nodding heads showed this was a really popular question.
Hopefully you’ve figured out the basics of your 401(k). Maybe you’ve even figured out whether or not you should contribute to your Roth 401(k). But are you ready for The Next Level in 401(k)?
Should you contribute after-tax money to your 401(k)?Read More
- Should You Exercise Your Options (in a private company)…to Give Your Career More Flexibility?
- Buying a Home. If It Isn’t a “Hell Yes,” Maybe It’s a No?
- It’s the 90th anniversary of the Crash of 1929. Are you ready for the next market crash?
- It’s 20 (40) years until I retire! How do I save and invest for the between-now-and-then? (Video)
- Report from the Women-in-Tech Front (a.k.a. GHC19)