Like you, I’ve been going through Open Enrollment lately. Only I’ve been going through a whole bunch of open enrollments, for all of my clients. (It’s actually pretty cool, being able to compare—and, perforce, contrast—what a variety of tech companies offer to their employees.)
A woman in the audience at Grace Hopper a few weeks ago asked me and my fellow panelists what we thought about FIRE (Financial Independence, Retire Early). A sea of murmurs and nodding heads showed this was a really popular question.
Hopefully you’ve figured out the basics of your 401(k). Maybe you’ve even figured out whether or not you should contribute to your Roth 401(k). But are you ready for The Next Level in 401(k)?
Should you contribute after-tax money to your 401(k)?Read More
- What Should I Do with My Vesting RSUs, Now that the Stock Market Is Tanking?
- Meg’s Musings: Coronavirus Edition
- Yes, vetting a financial planner is still entirely on you. Sorry. Here are some questions that can help.
- Stock market. Coronavirus. Do you feel a wee bit anxious? Find comfort in numbers (and double entendres!).
- Tricks (Witting or Not) that Investment Advisors Play