You cannot cruise the internet without tripping over articles about the partial government shutdown and the increasingly horrible effects it’s having on many government workers and their finances and their psyches.
I think it is not controversial to say that the lives of 20-, 30-, and 40-somethings change all the time. A new job. Moving. Getting married. Having kids. Another new job. Moving in together. Breaking up. Going back to school. Getting married. Another new job.
And sometimes you might want to Change Everything At The Same Time.Read More
When you hear “prenup,” what do you think of? If you’re like me, it’s a vision an old rich white guy trying to take advantage of a less powerful, younger wife. Or possibly the idea that you’re planning for your marriage to fail. But it turns out, I’ve been rather narrow in my thinking about prenups.Read More
- How I Created My Own Charitable Giving Plan
- What Can You Negotiate For? Pretty Much Anything. What SHOULD You Negotiate For?
- What Women in Tech Need to Know about the Recent Stimulus Package
- Lessons from Airbnb’s IPO
- Are you in a committed, but unmarried, partnership? You need to think about a few things.