You cannot cruise the internet without tripping over articles about the partial government shutdown and the increasingly horrible effects it’s having on many government workers and their finances and their psyches.
I think it is not controversial to say that the lives of 20-, 30-, and 40-somethings change all the time. A new job. Moving. Getting married. Having kids. Another new job. Moving in together. Breaking up. Going back to school. Getting married. Another new job.
And sometimes you might want to Change Everything At The Same Time.Read More
When you hear “prenup,” what do you think of? If you’re like me, it’s a vision an old rich white guy trying to take advantage of a less powerful, younger wife. Or possibly the idea that you’re planning for your marriage to fail. But it turns out, I’ve been rather narrow in my thinking about prenups.Read More
If you work in tech, you’re more likely than most to lose your job at some point (maybe a very soon point! maybe not). Which makes an emergency fund even more important for you than the Average Jane. Read More
- Are You Waiting for the Uber Lockup to Expire? The Logistical Details You Need to Implement Your Strategy.
- Are You Waiting for the Uber Lockup to Expire? Here’s How You Can Prepare.
- Okay, I’ve tracked my spending. But how do I make sense of the data?
- Do Your RSUs Make Your Annual Income Super High? Treat Yourself, Sure, and Also…
- Should I Use the Brokerage Window in My 401(k)? What IS the Brokerage Window in My 401(k)?