You cannot cruise the internet without tripping over articles about the partial government shutdown and the increasingly horrible effects it’s having on many government workers and their finances and their psyches.
I think it is not controversial to say that the lives of 20-, 30-, and 40-somethings change all the time. A new job. Moving. Getting married. Having kids. Another new job. Moving in together. Breaking up. Going back to school. Getting married. Another new job.
And sometimes you might want to Change Everything At The Same Time.Read More
When you hear “prenup,” what do you think of? If you’re like me, it’s a vision an old rich white guy trying to take advantage of a less powerful, younger wife. Or possibly the idea that you’re planning for your marriage to fail. But it turns out, I’ve been rather narrow in my thinking about prenups.Read More
- Are you in a committed, but unmarried, partnership? You need to think about a few things.
- Meg’s Musings: The Unknown
- Reasonable but Arbitrary: The Best You Can Do with Many Financial Decisions.
- Airbnb Is Going Public. What Should I Do with My Stock Options?
- Airbnb Is Going Public. What Should I Do with my RSUs?