If you’re a woman in tech, you’re likely interested in Socially Responsible Investing. You’re affluent, highly educated, and female. The exact demographics most interested in SRI. Which is to say, my clients.Read More
If you’re anything like my husband (smart, tech savvy, but jaded about the financial industry and utterly uninterested in the nuts and bolts of personal finance), Employee Stock Purchase Plans (ESPPs) might strike you as unnecessarily complicated and surely they must be trying to trick you, right?
I recently read the book Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less, by Greg McKeown. To vastly simplify it: time is a finite resource, spend it well. As I read it, I was struck by how this book’s philosophy and recommendations translate darn near exactly into effective financial planning. Read More
- Don’t Put Your Tax Return Away Yet! Look for a Few Bits to Improve Your Finances Going Forward.
- Are you letting your vested RSUs just sit there, for lack of a better idea? (Video)
- How Do I Combine Finances with My Partner?
- Why is it so hard to get a handle on my cash flow? Surely this should be easier!
- Your paystub can be very informative. And also wrong. When’s the last time you double-checked yours?