If you work in tech, you’re more likely than most to lose your job at some point (maybe a very soon point! maybe not). Which makes an emergency fund even more important for you than the Average Jane. Read More
It’s good to have Restricted Stock Units, even if you don’t know exactly how they work. But that lack of understanding can be intimidating and paralyzing, and we end up just floating along, letting the RSUs “happen” to us, instead of making sure we’re getting the most out of them. It’s a metaphor for life, really.Read More
If you’re a woman in tech, you’re likely interested in Socially Responsible Investing. You’re affluent, highly educated, and female. The exact demographics most interested in SRI. Which is to say, my clients.Read More
- Angel investing. You really really want to. But should you?
- What Is a Backdoor Roth IRA (Contribution)? Should I Do it? How Do I Do It?
- I Just Received My Open Enrollment Benefits Booklet. Am I Actually Supposed to Read This Thing?
- Meg’s Musings: Your Spending Doesn’t Affect Just You.
- Should I withhold 22% or 37% on my RSUs when my company goes public?