If you’re anything like my husband (smart, tech savvy, but jaded about the financial industry and utterly uninterested in the nuts and bolts of personal finance), Employee Stock Purchase Plans (ESPPs) might strike you as unnecessarily complicated and surely they must be trying to trick you, right?
- Tricks (Witting or Not) that Investment Advisors Play
- You have lots of private-company stock. Should you sell it on a private secondary market?
- Confessions of a Comprehensive Financial Planner
- Just pick an easy way to give to charity and go. Think about taxes later.
- Maybe you’re better off giving your money to causes you care about, and not focusing on tax-deductibility.