Dude. I’m sorry. No bones about it, being laid off sucks and feels rotten. And possibly you feel compelled to do something, anything to improve the situation. But what should you do in the 24 hours immediately after being laid off or fired?Read More
- Do You Control Your Money? Or Does Your Money Control You? (Video)
- You Just Got Laid Off. What Should You Do Now? The First 24 Hours.
- Now You or Future You: Which One Are You Planning For?
- Financial Considerations If You Want to Go Freelance or Become a Consultant
- Why You Should Invest Outside of Your 401(k)
- Charitable Giving for Tech Employees…Take Advantage of Your Unique Opportunities. on
- Looking for a Financial Planner: The Great Unknown on
- What drives people to reach out to me? and other lessons for you and me alike from my first few months in business. on
- My company hit it big! What do I do with all this stock? on
- What Does Career Success Look Like in Actual Dollars? on