It can be terrifying to lose a job. Love or hate our job, the majority of us value security, especially when it comes in the economic form. But nothing in life is certain, and while there are fears that exist with the unknown, this disruption has the potential to transform your day job drudgery into a life you love.
Dude. I’m sorry. No bones about it, being laid off sucks and feels rotten. And possibly you feel compelled to do something, anything to improve the situation. But what should you do in the 24 hours immediately after being laid off or fired?Read More
- My company doesn’t match my 401(k) contributions (or it’s a very small match). Should I still use my 401(k)?
- Before You Invest Your Money, Make Sure You Understand What You’re Investing In
- Changing your financial behavior is hard. Leverage your community!
- A Tesla won’t scotch your financial prospects. Your recurring expenses will.
- Life and Financial Lessons from Two Years of Flow