Do you have a goodly amount of money, but it’s all sitting in cash? Maybe you’ve gone so far as to put it into a high-yield online account, but still, it’s making at most 1.5% interest each year?
Sarah Lacy’s A Uterus is a Feature, Not a Bug is an engrossing commentary on the professional challenges of being a woman, especially a mother, and especially in the tech industry.
She really got my attention with this one line:
Women getting run out of tech matters, because it’s where so much of the wealth creation and opportunity in the economy is right now.
- I have a mountain of cash. I know I should probably be doing something better with it. But what?
- Pay Attention to Your Spending on Amazon
- You Just Received an Inheritance or Other Windfall. NOW What Should You Do?
- I’m 30 (or 25, or 45). How Much Money Should I Have?
- Choose Reasonable Investments by Following 3 Simple Rules