Are you already saving at least 15% for retirement, and you’ve already built your emergency fund up to cover 6 months of basic expenses, and you still have extra money to save? This is a great opportunity for a taxable investment account, also called a brokerage account.
It’s good to have Restricted Stock Units, even if you don’t know exactly how they work. But that lack of understanding can be intimidating and paralyzing, and we end up just floating along, letting the RSUs “happen” to us, instead of making sure we’re getting the most out of them. It’s a metaphor for life, really.Read More
I frequently talk about how important it is for you to build up a professional network. Cultivate an Old Girls’ Club. Spend time and money to improve your career skills and connections. In fact, it’s kind of my “thing.”Read More
- Should I Use My Company Stock to Buy A Home?
- Protect Your Identity and Data. Financial Security Ain’t All About Your Savings Rate!
- How to Spend Money During the Holidays, with Joy and Without Fear and Guilt
- Should I Pay Down My Mortgage Faster, or Invest More?
- Yes, Even If You’re Good at Saving, You Should Still Track Your Spending (Video)