My blog posts about investing are usually just so damn boring. But this time, this time, I …shoot, no, it’s just more of the same. At least this time I have research to make me sound more legit.Read More
Don’t let anyone tell you that wealthy people don’t invest in mutual funds, stocks, and bonds. These traditional investment categories are the backbone of most portfolios and, in many cases, they are the only assets wealthy people invest in. You have not outgrown stocks and bonds just because you have new money.
Should I invest in the stock market?
Should I invest in crypto?
Should I use Robinhood?
Should I keep my money as cash?
When you start thinking about investing your money, these are The Wrong Questions.Read More
The unique, initial 7-day trading window for all the Airbnb employees after the IPO has now closed. What might we learn from Airbnb’s IPO, even though we still have most of a 6-month lockup left to go? I think plenty.Read More
Airbnb is going public. You have stock options. Likely you also have RSUs and possibly even outright shares of stock. Does it all feel like one inextricable heap? How will you ever create a comprehensive, comprehensible strategy for all of this?Read More
- What Is a Backdoor Roth IRA (Contribution)? Should I Do it? How Do I Do It?
- I Just Received My Open Enrollment Benefits Booklet. Am I Actually Supposed to Read This Thing?
- Meg’s Musings: Your Spending Doesn’t Affect Just You.
- Should I withhold 22% or 37% on my RSUs when my company goes public?
- Maybe want to have kids some day? Start thinking about your fertility now. No, it’s not too early.