You got that itch to invest in some early stage companies. Maybe a former colleague founded a company and you know they’re Super Smart and their idea is So Good. Or you just love the cause that this one company is supporting.Read More
We are all emerging from the first “stage” of quarantine. We are also all starting to realize that, contrary to what I assumed back in March, this is all going to take a lot longer than just a few months to fix.
I offer up these thoughts on spending in the spirit of: If it helps, I am happy. If this is not the right time for you to think about such things, please ignore them! The internet is wonderful (and terrible) in that nothing ever disappears. Come back later if you want.
You cannot cruise the internet without tripping over articles about the partial government shutdown and the increasingly horrible effects it’s having on many government workers and their finances and their psyches.
- Angel investing. You really really want to. But should you?
- What Is a Backdoor Roth IRA (Contribution)? Should I Do it? How Do I Do It?
- I Just Received My Open Enrollment Benefits Booklet. Am I Actually Supposed to Read This Thing?
- Meg’s Musings: Your Spending Doesn’t Affect Just You.
- Should I withhold 22% or 37% on my RSUs when my company goes public?