When you get a job offer, or a raise, or a bonus, you’re probably simply told that you’ll be receiving more restricted stock units or more stock options as part of that compensation package. But on occasion folks are given the choice: Do you want RSUs or stock options?
- You have limited time and energy to work on finances. Don’t waste it. (Video)
- What should women in tech take away from the FIRE movement?
- My Takeaways from #GHC18. And Yes They’re All About Money.
- When You Make a Financial Choice, What’s Motivating It? Something Truly You or External Factors?
- You Have RSUs in Your Private Company. How Do They Work? How Should You Use Them?