When I started my firm in 2016, our household income went to $0.
Being the financial planner I am, my mind went immediately from “we have no income” to “oooh, what kind of tax strategies can I take advantage of this year?” One of the decisions we made was around charitable contributions.
- Are you in a committed, but unmarried, partnership? You need to think about a few things.
- Meg’s Musings: The Unknown
- Reasonable but Arbitrary: The Best You Can Do with Many Financial Decisions.
- Airbnb Is Going Public. What Should I Do with My Stock Options?
- Airbnb Is Going Public. What Should I Do with my RSUs?