When I started my firm in 2016, our household income went to $0.
Being the financial planner I am, my mind went immediately from “we have no income” to “oooh, what kind of tax strategies can I take advantage of this year?” One of the decisions we made was around charitable contributions.
- This time with feeling: Keep your investing simple to get better returns.
- Is your take-home pay too tiny to live on? That’s okay! We can make it work.
- Houses are crazy expensive. But the real question is: Are you ready to settle down?
- Reflections on 5 Years of Flow
- How many of my RSUs should I sell?