Do you ever feel that your cash flow should be easier to get a hold of? You should be able to automate it? Not have to think about it so much? Not have to move money around with your delicate hands so often?
I want to paint walls something other than Sherwin Williams Pure White SW 7005. I want to plant a garden and not have to leave it after just a few years. I want a better kitchen! I want to buy a home!
A lot of my clients fret over a large one-time expense–a once-in-a-lifetime vacation, a huge home remodel, a fancy electric car–and waste much less angst on their monthly expenses. Turns out, they’ve got it backwards.
- Tricks (Witting or Not) that Investment Advisors Play
- You have lots of private-company stock. Should you sell it on a private secondary market?
- Confessions of a Comprehensive Financial Planner
- Just pick an easy way to give to charity and go. Think about taxes later.
- Maybe you’re better off giving your money to causes you care about, and not focusing on tax-deductibility.