So, you want to buy a home, do you?
I work with plenty of people in their 20s, 30s, and early 40s who are saving their hinies off for a downpayment. And doing so impressively well, I might add.
I want to paint walls something other than Sherwin Williams Pure White SW 7005. I want to plant a garden and not have to leave it after just a few years. I want a better kitchen! I want to buy a home!
I frequently talk about how important it is for you to build up a professional network. Cultivate an Old Girls’ Club. Spend time and money to improve your career skills and connections. In fact, it’s kind of my “thing.”Read More
I have bought exactly one home in my life, and it wasn’t until I was 39 years old (which was not so long ago, thank you!). And while the housing market here in Bellingham, WA is tight by its own standards, it doesn’t hold a candle to the likes of the Seattle or Bay Area.Read More
- Angel investing. You really really want to. But should you?
- What Is a Backdoor Roth IRA (Contribution)? Should I Do it? How Do I Do It?
- I Just Received My Open Enrollment Benefits Booklet. Am I Actually Supposed to Read This Thing?
- Meg’s Musings: Your Spending Doesn’t Affect Just You.
- Should I withhold 22% or 37% on my RSUs when my company goes public?