So, you want to buy a home, do you?
I work with plenty of people in their 20s, 30s, and early 40s who are saving their hinies off for a downpayment. And doing so impressively well, I might add.
I want to paint walls something other than Sherwin Williams Pure White SW 7005. I want to plant a garden and not have to leave it after just a few years. I want a better kitchen! I want to buy a home!
- This time with feeling: Keep your investing simple to get better returns.
- Is your take-home pay too tiny to live on? That’s okay! We can make it work.
- Houses are crazy expensive. But the real question is: Are you ready to settle down?
- Reflections on 5 Years of Flow
- How many of my RSUs should I sell?