Whether you’re a confident investor, or you have a bunch of your money hiding out in cash, I think we can pretty much all agree that the stock market is unpredictable.
Historically it has always gone up…eventually, and so it’s reasonable for us to assume it’ll continue in that vein. But we can’t actually know that.
So, how do we protect against the possibility that the stock market will stop working the way it has in the past?
- Are You Suddenly Aware of Just How UNPrepared You Are for a Crisis?
- What Should I Do with My Vesting RSUs, Now that the Stock Market Is Tanking?
- Meg’s Musings: Coronavirus Edition
- Yes, vetting a financial planner is still entirely on you. Sorry. Here are some questions that can help.
- Stock market. Coronavirus. Do you feel a wee bit anxious? Find comfort in numbers (and double entendres!).