Whether you’re a confident investor, or you have a bunch of your money hiding out in cash, I think we can pretty much all agree that the stock market is unpredictable.
Historically it has always gone up…eventually, and so it’s reasonable for us to assume it’ll continue in that vein. But we can’t actually know that.
So, how do we protect against the possibility that the stock market will stop working the way it has in the past?
- Are You Waiting for the Uber Lockup to Expire? Here’s How You Can Prepare.
- Okay, I’ve tracked my spending. But how do I make sense of the data?
- Do Your RSUs Make Your Annual Income Super High? Treat Yourself, Sure, and Also…
- Should I Use the Brokerage Window in My 401(k)? What IS the Brokerage Window in My 401(k)?
- How Focused Should I Be on Investing? There Are So Many Other Pieces of My Financial Puzzle.