Hopefully you’ve figured out the basics of your 401(k). Maybe you’ve even figured out whether or not you should contribute to your Roth 401(k). But are you ready for The Next Level in 401(k)?
Should you contribute after-tax money to your 401(k)?Read More
Are you already saving at least 15% for retirement, and you’ve already built your emergency fund up to cover 6 months of basic expenses, and you still have extra money to save? This is a great opportunity for a taxable investment account, also called a brokerage account.
It’s good to have Restricted Stock Units, even if you don’t know exactly how they work. But that lack of understanding can be intimidating and paralyzing, and we end up just floating along, letting the RSUs “happen” to us, instead of making sure we’re getting the most out of them. It’s a metaphor for life, really.Read More
I frequently talk about how important it is for you to build up a professional network. Cultivate an Old Girls’ Club. Spend time and money to improve your career skills and connections. In fact, it’s kind of my “thing.”Read More
- Are You Waiting for the Uber Lockup to Expire? Here’s How You Can Prepare.
- Okay, I’ve tracked my spending. But how do I make sense of the data?
- Do Your RSUs Make Your Annual Income Super High? Treat Yourself, Sure, and Also…
- Should I Use the Brokerage Window in My 401(k)? What IS the Brokerage Window in My 401(k)?
- How Focused Should I Be on Investing? There Are So Many Other Pieces of My Financial Puzzle.