Are you already saving at least 15% for retirement, and you’ve already built your emergency fund up to cover 6 months of basic expenses, and you still have extra money to save? This is a great opportunity for a taxable investment account, also called a brokerage account.
It’s good to have Restricted Stock Units, even if you don’t know exactly how they work. But that lack of understanding can be intimidating and paralyzing, and we end up just floating along, letting the RSUs “happen” to us, instead of making sure we’re getting the most out of them. It’s a metaphor for life, really.Read More
I frequently talk about how important it is for you to build up a professional network. Cultivate an Old Girls’ Club. Spend time and money to improve your career skills and connections. In fact, it’s kind of my “thing.”Read More
- Don’t Put Your Tax Return Away Yet! Look for a Few Bits to Improve Your Finances Going Forward.
- Are you letting your vested RSUs just sit there, for lack of a better idea? (Video)
- How Do I Combine Finances with My Partner?
- Why is it so hard to get a handle on my cash flow? Surely this should be easier!
- Your paystub can be very informative. And also wrong. When’s the last time you double-checked yours?