When you look forward 5, maybe 10 years, do you see yourself not in the tech industry anymore? Lots of women leave tech, for good reasons and bad. If it’s a possibility for you, what are you doing now to prepare for it?
Roboadvisors are so 2015. Roboadvisors for women are what all the cool kids are talking about in 2016. Roboadvisors are, at the core, software. So, can this software be designed to serve women better?Read More
- What Should I Do with My Vesting RSUs, Now that the Stock Market Is Tanking?
- Meg’s Musings: Coronavirus Edition
- Yes, vetting a financial planner is still entirely on you. Sorry. Here are some questions that can help.
- Stock market. Coronavirus. Do you feel a wee bit anxious? Find comfort in numbers (and double entendres!).
- Tricks (Witting or Not) that Investment Advisors Play