Most of what we hear about the cost of college is How High it is and How Early and How Much you’d better save if you want to send your kids. It’s as if the collective consciousness has forgotten that an equation always has two sides.
- Angel investing. You really really want to. But should you?
- What Is a Backdoor Roth IRA (Contribution)? Should I Do it? How Do I Do It?
- I Just Received My Open Enrollment Benefits Booklet. Am I Actually Supposed to Read This Thing?
- Meg’s Musings: Your Spending Doesn’t Affect Just You.
- Should I withhold 22% or 37% on my RSUs when my company goes public?