A lot of our clients are in committed, unmarried relationships. Sometimes we work with only one member of the couple. Sometimes we work with both members. Most couples haven’t thought about the effects of their decision to remain unmarried.
- Are you in a committed, but unmarried, partnership? You need to think about a few things.
- Meg’s Musings: The Unknown
- Reasonable but Arbitrary: The Best You Can Do with Many Financial Decisions.
- Airbnb Is Going Public. What Should I Do with My Stock Options?
- Airbnb Is Going Public. What Should I Do with my RSUs?