A lot of our clients are in committed, unmarried relationships. Sometimes we work with only one member of the couple. Sometimes we work with both members. Most couples haven’t thought about the effects of their decision to remain unmarried.
When you hear “prenup,” what do you think of? If you’re like me, it’s a vision an old rich white guy trying to take advantage of a less powerful, younger wife. Or possibly the idea that you’re planning for your marriage to fail. But it turns out, I’ve been rather narrow in my thinking about prenups.Read More
- Are you in a committed, but unmarried, partnership? You need to think about a few things.
- Meg’s Musings: The Unknown
- Reasonable but Arbitrary: The Best You Can Do with Many Financial Decisions.
- Airbnb Is Going Public. What Should I Do with My Stock Options?
- Airbnb Is Going Public. What Should I Do with my RSUs?