Even as the coronavirus pandemic has upended much of how we understand our lives to work, it has made me wonder about a potential good impact:
Will our lives feel more time abundant, now that we can’t go anywhere?
That and another tangentially related item in this edition of Meg’s Musings.
- Angel investing. You really really want to. But should you?
- What Is a Backdoor Roth IRA (Contribution)? Should I Do it? How Do I Do It?
- I Just Received My Open Enrollment Benefits Booklet. Am I Actually Supposed to Read This Thing?
- Meg’s Musings: Your Spending Doesn’t Affect Just You.
- Should I withhold 22% or 37% on my RSUs when my company goes public?