Every year for Flow’s May 9 anniversary, I write a retrospective. (I also have a dinner of champagne and pan-seared halibut, but that is mostly beside the point.) Flow’s fourth year has been, by most objective standards, amazing. And I love writing, especially about myself. Yet I have struggled to write this post.
- Are you in a committed, but unmarried, partnership? You need to think about a few things.
- Meg’s Musings: The Unknown
- Reasonable but Arbitrary: The Best You Can Do with Many Financial Decisions.
- Airbnb Is Going Public. What Should I Do with My Stock Options?
- Airbnb Is Going Public. What Should I Do with my RSUs?